- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT?
- Person in charge : SMILEZ SIMON, SL (hereinafter, ” DENTALPLAY “)
- CIF : B70473855
- Registered office : Ronda Outeiro 146, 2ºD , 15007 A Coruña
- Contact email : email@example.com
- Registered Data : Commercial Registry of A CORUÑA T 3569, F 166, S 8, HC 53923, I / A 2 (17.03.16)
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND TREAT US FROM THE USER THROUGH THE WEB PAGE?
In our web page you will find the option to write us to clarify all the doubts that you have in relation with the operation of our products or any other thing that you need. To answer, we will contact you via email or phone number, if you had indicated it to us.
- Through our corporate email
Through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org you can write us and / or require the information you consider necessary to clarify the doubts related to our services .
Customers who contract DENTALPLAY products will have a user account associated with their email address and a linked password.
In the event that the user provides us with data from third parties, he will assume the responsibility of having previously informed him and having his consent to do so, in accordance with Article 14 of the RGPD.
- TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
DENTALPLAY performs a processing of personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they were provided:
a) Carry out the provision of the contracted products / services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the follow-up of the same .
b) Contact, process, manage and respond to the request, request, incident or query of the user (either through email, contact form or phone).
c) Manage, where appropriate, the user’s participation in the private area of the client .
d) Manage, where appropriate, the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by DENTALPLAY by electronic and / or conventional means.
e) Perform, if applicable, a user profile to offer the products and services related to DENTALPLAY according to their interests.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF USER DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes set forth in the previous section: a), b) and c) is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service , and is an imperative obligation for it.
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data for purposes d) and e) is the consent that the user gives expressly .
- HOW LONG BE DISCUSSED N PERSONAL DATA USER?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible liabilities arising from the contract.
- The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, and in their case, while the interested party does not request the withdrawal of their consent to send information related to their query.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be conserved while the user does not revoke his consent.
- WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER COMMUNICATE?
As a general rule, your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or is necessary to carry out the provision of the service. Taking this into account:
- The personal data of the user could be communicated to the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- They could also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases provided by the Law.
- In your case, they will also be communicated to the DENTALPLAY Treatment Managers for the correct provision of the service.
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER?
Any user who provides their personal data to DENTALPLAY may exercise the following rights:
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and treatment limitation, as well as rejecting the automated processing of personal data collected by DENTALPLAY .
- In turn, every user will have the right to withdraw the consent that has been granted at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, making reference to the request that is specified in the request through the contact data listed in section 1 (registered office or email).
DENTALPLAY reminds the user that they have the right to file a claim with the pertinent Control Authority, whenever they consider that their rights have been violated. The competent authority in Spain is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.aepd.es ).
- HOW ARE COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS REVOKED?
The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time for the sending of commercial communications, simply by notifying DENTALPLAY and informing him that he does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications. To do this, the user may revoke their consent by referring to their request through the contact information listed in section 1.
- WHAT SAFETY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED?
DENTALPLAY undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and their duty to keep them, treating the personal data of the user at all times in an absolutely confidential, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety. of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
- POLICY IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
DENTALPLAY has a corporate profile on Facebook social networks , Instagram, Twitter and YouTube .
Therefore, DENTALPLAY is the ” Responsible for the processing of your data” by virtue of the existence of such profiles in social networks and before you follow us and by virtue of that we can also follow you.
The above means that if you decide to join our corporate profile as a follower or giving a ” Like ” or “Like” to our content or profile, you accept this policy, where we explain your rights and how we use your data.
As the person responsible for the processing of your data, we guarantee confidentiality in the processing and compliance with your rights, always under the effects of current regulations on data protection.
On the other hand, we inform you that we will use these social networks to announce news or relevant information related to the services we offer, or on topics that we consider to be of interest to you. Using the functionalities of these platforms, you may receive news with this type of information on your wall or in your profile.
However , we also inform you that there is no link between DENTALPLAY and these platforms or social networks, so you will accept its policy of use and conditions once you access them and / or validate their notices and terms and conditions in the procedure of registration, DENTALPLAY not being responsible for the use or treatment of your data that is made outside the strict relationship and provision of services indicated in this policy.
- INTEGRATION WITH THE REST OF THE LEGAL TEXTS
Last modification: June 25, 2019